‘I FINALLY Found A Shampoo That Keeps My Blonde Highlights Bright Between Salon Trips’

Jurgute/Getty Images This past spring, I fulfilled my long-held dream of going blonde. As someone whose natural hair color could best be described as “dark chocolate bar,” this was no easy feat. Just achieving my desired shade without destroying my hair required multiple sessions at the salon, not to mention hundreds (and hundreds) of dollars. …

Refer to the original article of aBestFamily at : ‘I FINALLY Found A Shampoo That Keeps My Blonde Highlights Bright Between Salon Trips’ - abestfamily.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

McLaren now has a service center for your F1 in the US

Cat Cora Has 18 Restaurants, 6 Kids, And Somehow Still Finds Time To Work Out

Toyota readies Le Mans prototype-inspired GR supercar concept